Whenever there is a problem, repeat the following affirmation over and over. It will create miracles in your life.
All is well.
Everything is working out for my highest good.
Out of this situation only good will come.
I am safe.
It thrills my heart to tell you about my latest book, dear ones, whether youâ€™re new to my work or a long-timefollower. All Is Well looks at my teachings from a fresh and exciting angle. My co-author, Mona Lisa Schulz, whom I love and adore, has been promising me for ages that she would pull together scientific evidence to support what I have been teaching for years.
While I personally do not need proof to know that these methods workâ€”I rely on what I call my â€œInner Dingâ€ to evaluate thingsâ€”I know there are many people who will only consider a new idea if there is science behind it. So in this book, we present the science to you. With this added information, I know that a whole new segment of people will become aware of the power they have to heal their bodies.
In All Is Well, Mona Lisa will show clearly, step by step, how you can move from illness to wellnessâ€”outlining the connections between emotional wellness and health and the prescriptions we give for healing. This book combines medical health, holistic health, nutritional health, and emotional health in one nice, tidy package that can be followed by anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Creating this book with Mona Lisa has provided ample opportunity for me to learn even more about my own work. I now have a much deeper understanding of what I have been teaching for years. I see the depth of patternsâ€”both in wellness and in diseaseâ€”and how these affect our lives. And I see even more vividly just how connected our thoughts, emotions, and health are.
I know you will use the information in this book to create a healthy and happy life. Hereâ€™s to a new wave of personal healing!
Louise Hay Inspirational Quotes
â€œI am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.â€
â€œEvery thought we think is creating our future. â€
â€œYou have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we're not. We always have the power of our mindsâ€¦Claim and consciously use your power.
â€œI have never understood the importance of having children memorize battle dates. It seems like such a waste of mental energy. Instead, we could teach them important subjects such as How the Mind Works, How to Handle Finances, How to Invest Money for Financial Security, How to be a Parent, How to Create Good Relationships, and How to Create and Maintain Self-Esteem and Self-Worth. Can you imagine what a whole generation of adults would be like if they had been taught these subjects in school along with their regular curriculum?â€
â€œLove is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.â€
â€œI am willing to release the need to be unworthy. I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept itâ€
â€œI will not be distracted by noise, chatter, or setbacks. Patience, commitment, grace, and purpose will guide me.â€
â€œNo matter where we live on the planet or how difficult our situation seems to be, we have the ability to overcome and transcend our circumstances.â€
â€œWhen we expand our thinking and beliefs our love flows freely. When we contract we shut ourselves off. Can you remember the last time when you were in love? Your heart went ahhh!! It was such a wonderful feeling. It is the same with loving yourself except that you will never leave once you have your love for yourself.Its with you for the rest of your life, so you want to make it the best relationship that you can have.â€
â€œThe point of power is always in the present moment.â€
â€œYou are the only person who thinks in your mind! You are the power and authority in your world.â€
â€œI have noticed that the Universe loves Gratitude. The more Grateful you are, the more goodies you getâ€
â€œI am in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing.â€
â€œI say â€œOutâ€ to every negative thought that comes to my mind. No person, place, or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind. I create my own reality and everyone in it.â€
â€œIn the infinity of life where I am,
All is perfect, whole and complete,
I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack, I now choose to begin to see myself
As the Universe sees me --- perfect, whole, and complete.â€
â€œYour unique creative talents and abilities are flowing through you and are being expressed in deeply satisfying ways. Your creativity is always in demand.â€
â€œYou've been criticising yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.â€
â€œDeep at the center of my being there is an infinite well of love.â€
â€œI change my life when I change my thinking.
I am Light. I am Spirit.
I am a wonderful, capable being.
And it is time for me to acknowledge
that I create my own reality with my thoughts.
If I want to change my reality,
then it is time for me to change my mind.â€
How to Love Yourself
The Louise Hay guide to loving yourself. Key points
- Stop all criticism. Criticism never changes a thing. Refuse to criticize yourself. Accept yourself exactly as you are. Everybody changes. When you criticize yourself, your changes are negative. When you approve of yourself, your changes are positive.
- Stop scaring yourself. Stop terrorizing yourself with your thoughts. Itâ€™s a dreadful way to live. Find a mental image that gives you pleasure, (mine is yellow roses) and immediately switch your scary thought to a pleasure thought.
- Be gentle and kind and patient. Be gentle with yourself. Be kind to yourself. Be patient with yourself as you learn the new ways of thinking. Treat yourself as you would someone you really love.
- Be kind to your mind. Self-hatred is only hating your own thoughts. Donâ€™t hate yourself for having the thoughts. Gently change the thoughts.
- Praise yourself. Criticism breaks the inner spirit. Praise builds it up. Praise yourself as much as you can. Tell yourself how well you are doing with every little thing.
- Support yourself. Find ways to support yourself. Reach out to friends and allow them to help you. It is being strong to ask for help when you need it.
- Be loving to your negatives. Acknowledge that you created them to fulfil a need. Now you are finding new, positive ways to fulfil those needs. So, lovingly release the old negative patterns.
- Take care of your body. Learn about nutrition. What kind of fuel does your body need to have optimum energy and vitality? Learn about exercise. What kind of exercise can you enjoy? Cherish and revere the temple you live in.
- Mirror work. Look into your own eyes often. Express this growing sense of love you have for yourself. Forgive yourself looking into the mirror. Talk to your parents looking into the mirror. Forgive them, too. At least once a day look into the mirror and say: â€œI love you, I really love you!â€.
- LOVE YOURSELF â€“ DO IT NOW! Donâ€™t wait until you get well or lose the weight, or get the new job, or the new relationship.
- BEGIN NOW â€“ Do the best you can